1 Doctor. 1 Office. 1 Fee.
Tooth loss can feel like a burden on your appearance and self-esteem. Dentistry By Design offers the best quality dental implants for patients with one or more missing teeth. Implants restore your smile to full functionality, with benefits such as jawbone regeneration, durability, and a long lifespan.
Dental implants are one of the top preferred tooth restoration methods in dentistry. They’re designed to look and feel like real teeth, but with stronger support that is healthy for the patient and the jawbone. Discover how dental implants can restore your smile and improve your oral health.
Our Custom Dental Implant Solutions
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
1. If you’re fearful of your implant procedure, we offer sedation dentistry to help calm your nerves and reduce any discomfort.
2. We use high-tech dental implant technology that improves the durability of your restoration and helps make you feel more comfortable than ever.
3. If Dr. Robinette believes you need to regain your oral health before your implant treatment, we offer supplemental procedures that help you qualify for our tooth restorations.
Download our e-book today!
Do you want a beautiful, healthy mouth that’s no longer damaged by tooth loss? Explore our free, downloadable ebook that explains our implant process with Dr. Robinette, helps determine if you’re a good candidate, and describes each of our dental implant solutions.
Our advanced technology helps Dr. Robinette place your tooth restoration with ultimate accuracy and a shorter, more comfortable procedure. By utilizing our unique equipment, patients are seeing nearly perfect results as we boast the remarkable success rate of 95–98 percent. With our technology, your dental implant process will be:
- Quicker and more comfortable
- Accurately placed with little to no error
- A shorter recovery period
What our patients are saying
“I have always had good experiences at this office. Their care and compassion for dental anxieties is outstanding and they are very flexible with scheduling and needs. Much appreciated!”
Dr. Richard Robinette
Implant provider Dr. Robinette had a decorated career as a dental care provider for the United States Air Force. His global assignments provided the experience he needed to become a top-notch dentist, in addition to taking continuing education classes to improve his skill and technique.
Our team is passionate about each and every patient. We have a team of doctors, hygienists, and assistants who are dedicated to providing treatments that you’ll need at any age. From pediatric dentistry to cosmetic dentistry, we hope to provide you with a beautiful smile for years to come.